Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miss Jordan

~Miss Jordan~

You are such a funny little girl,  I love to see you crawl!  You look like a little army man crawling on your belly...but boy can you move across the floor fast!!  I AM GOING TO MISS YOU THIS WEEKEND!!  You are going to see your other grandma in Paragould, I hope you have fun!!  You are also going to another football game ~ to see your Uncle Romie and your cousin Chris play.  I know you will love that since you had so much fun at the game that we took you to.


Here Is What You Are Up To These Days:
You Are Almost 10 Months (next week)
  • You belly crawl ~ you try to use your knees but you can just go faster on your belly!
  • You are pulling up and are standing at your toy table by yourself to play.
  • You will take steps when someone is assisting you.
  • You dance to any kind of music.
  • You put EVERYTHING in your mouth!
  • You are very curious ~ you stare and watch everyone around you, when we go out to eat.
  • You love to have hollering matches with Aunt Krista.
  • You are stingy with your kissey's, but I love it when I get one!!
  • You love to laugh!
  • You have the best personality and we LOVE LOVE LOVE to be with you!  I just can't seem to get enough of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment