B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y TO YOU!!!! And Many More!!! Hey Baby girl, I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. Today you are 17 years old. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have you as a daughter! These last 17 years have gone by so fast! I can't believe that this is year # 17 with you, and this is a big ole year for you. You will be graduating soon, and starting college, and I know that you are excited to be grown and out on your own, but I just want to sit on you and keep you my little baby girl! We have done so much together over the last 17 years! Here is just a few of my fav's :)
- S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!! You are having a baby girl!!
- You dancing to Barney!
- "Mommy Blenna, Jared pooped in my pants"!
- You being scared of the Lion King that Jason bought you....and "another one Barbie"!
- You putting on my lipstick and telling me you were "so pretty"!
- Driving your Barbie Jeep in the NLR Parade (for MILES!!)
- You started dancing at Ms. Tommies when you were 3 years old!
- Putting your fake fingernails on Jared!
- Cheerleading and all of the fun trips we got to take together!
- Watching you be baptised and growing into a strong Christian young lady!! :)
- Learning to drive!! OMG!!....EEKS!!
- Seeing how close you are to your brothers and your family!! :)
Here we are at your birthday dinner, you wanted to go to Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse...W-E-L-L someone forgot to bring the camera....(AFTER) I called and ask you to put it with your purse!! So no pics of your birthday dinner. Anyway, it was good, Jared & Shannon, you & Dillon, me & dad...Jason was sick so they didn't get to come.