Monday, September 21, 2009

:) Happy 17th Birthday Krista!! :)

Happy Birthday Day to you....Happy Birthday Day to you....Happy Birthday to Krista....H-A-P-P-Y-
B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y TO YOU!!!!  And Many More!!!   Hey Baby girl,  I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday.  Today you are 17 years old.  I can't tell you how blessed I am to have you as a daughter!  These last 17 years have gone by so fast!  I can't believe that this is year # 17 with you, and this is a big ole year for you.  You will be graduating soon, and starting college, and I know that you are excited to be grown and out on your own, but I just want to sit on you and keep you my little baby girl!  We have done so much together over the last 17 years!  Here is just a few of my fav's :)
  • S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!!  You are having a baby girl!!
  • You dancing to Barney!
  • "Mommy Blenna, Jared pooped in my pants"!
  • You being scared of the Lion King that Jason bought you....and "another one Barbie"!
  • You putting on my lipstick and telling me you were "so pretty"!
  • Driving your Barbie Jeep in the NLR Parade (for MILES!!)
  • You started dancing at Ms. Tommies when you were 3 years old!
  • Putting your fake fingernails on Jared!
  • Cheerleading and all of the fun trips we got to take together!
  • Watching you be baptised and growing into a strong Christian young lady!! :)
  • Learning to drive!! OMG!!....EEKS!!
  • Seeing how close you are to your brothers and your family!! :)
Okay enough of the mushy, gushy, stuff!!  I love you so much, and am very proud to have you as my daughter!!

Here we are at your birthday dinner, you wanted to go to Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse...W-E-L-L someone forgot to bring the camera....(AFTER) I called and ask you to put it with your purse!!  So no pics of your birthday dinner.  Anyway, it was good, Jared & Shannon, you & Dillon, me & dad...Jason was sick so they didn't get to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment