Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jessica's Wedding ~ New York Oct 30 - Nov 2, 2009

On November 1, 2009 my niece got married, this is the Wedding Cake that I made and Jessica's neighbor and I decorated.  It was a red velvet cake, as requested by Mike.   It was decorated with fresh Hydrangeas and Baby  Blue Love Birds.  The bouquet was created by me (Blenda), and Lauren (Jessica's Sister- in-Law).

This is Linda's (my sisters) reaction to Jessica.  She is so happy for Jessica!!  She looks a little proud huh?


Philip and Linda (Jessica's mom and dad), ready to go to dinner at Dressler's.  This is the same restaurant that Jessica and Mike met at on their first date....On right Mom, me (Blenda) and Linda, in limo off to dinner.



Jessica and I and Linda and Philip at Dresslers.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous wedding cake Jessica had. I am truly I love with the photos of you all. At one of the local Chicago wedding venues I also attended a gorgeous family wedding in the last month and it was such an enjoyable day with cousins and some other relatives.

    ReplyDelete